Residential Electrical Services
At Majestic Fire Protection all of our residential electrical services are guaranteed and performed in a timely manner by our professional technicians.
We perform a variety of residential electrical services including:
- Troubleshooting: Sometimes unexplainable things happen. For example: Half of your home's power outlets intermittently lose power, or a breaker is tripped every time you use the hair dryer. These could be precursors to serious electrical problems. We offer troubleshooting to test all wires, circuits, outlets, panels, and other necessary systems.
- New Construction & Rewiring: Contractors and homeowners trust our professional electricians whether servicing an older home or a brand new construction project.
- Knob & Tube Removal: Older homes, specifically those built from the late 1800s to 1945, may have outdated wiring that must be replaced as soon as possible. The old system involved the stringing of individual conductor insulated wires across porcelain insulators called knobs and tubes. This technique is outdated and unsafe.
- Inspections: Our inspection checkpoints include all devices, cables, switches, panels, and lights. We also check all grounds, water meter bonding, fault circuit interrupters, and all connectors. We will provide a report that identifies all potential hazards and code violations. We will also outline a suitable plan of action for repairs if necessary.
- Ceiling Fans: We install new ceiling fans or replace your old, worn out unit with a more efficient model. We also provide summer and winter switch options to ensure complete efficiency regardless of the season.
- Attic Fans: We install and service all types of attic and exhaust fans. Gable-mounted attic fans last longer and require less maintenance than traditional fan models.
- Room-Specific Wiring: We install all components of a home theater system, including dimmers for perfect lighting situations. Kitchens and bathrooms are often the most renovated rooms in the home. You can trust us to install everything from your recessed lighting to towel warmers and exhaust fans perfectly and in a timely manner.
- Lighting: Lighting is an effective way to take your home's beauty to a new level. Recessed lighting has become a standard in many homes because it is better than conventional lighting and saves on energy bills. Motion lighting also helps save on energy bills because lights aren't continually on; they turn on when motion is detected in a specific area. Track lighting is very versatile and adaptable depending on the mood you wish to set. Call us to discuss the perfect lighting options for your home or a specific room.
- Pools, Hot Tubs, & Spas: There is no better way to unwind than relaxing in the pool, hot tub, or spa. We will ensure that your system is installed safely and working efficiently. Ask us about whirlpool bathtubs, indoor and outdoor saunas, Jacuzzis, and other health and recreational appliances.
- Emergency & Backup Systems: Power losses are inconvenient and can cost time, energy, and money. Many people work from the comfort of their home office now, and power outages mean work outages. A backup power system can restore power quickly and quietly so you can continue your usual routine during a blackout.